Central Institute of Technology — Courses
Date:Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Extract from Hansard
5226. Hon Alison Xamon to the Minister for Training and Workforce Development
I refer to the Central Institute of Technology (CIT), and I ask —
(1) Please provide a list of the CIT courses that have changed from a full or partial subsidised fee structure to full cost recovery in 2011–2012?
(2) What is the average increase in cost to students per unit for the courses listed in (1)?
(3) How many students were undertaking each of the courses listed in (1) in 2011?
(4) How many students have enrolled in these courses in 2012?
Hon PETER COLLIER replied:
(1) Diploma of Applied Language
(2) $70.75 per unit in 2011 and $320 per unit in 2012.
(3) 100 students
(4) 39 students as at 30 April 2012.