Gnangara Mound — water allocation plan
Date:Tuesday, November 22, 2011
4828. Hon Alison Xamon to the Minister for Mental Health representing the Minister for Water
I refer to the answer to my question on notice No. 3887 in which compliance actions from the 2009–10 season were about to be undertaken, and I ask —
(1) How many of the 78 licensees who exceeded their allocated limits in this season will be subject to some sort of compliance action?
(2) How many of these licensees will, or have, received warning letters?
(3) What other types of compliance action will be taken regarding these licensees?
Hon HELEN MORTON replied:
The Minister for Water provides the following response:
(1) 101.This is a revised figure based on the response to question on notice 4377.
(3) A pilot compliance scheme was initiated in November 2010. A compliance education strategy is in place and their meters are being read quarterly.